The Digital Millennium Copyright Act provides recourse to copyright owners who believe that their rights under the United States Copyright Act have been infringed by acts of third parties over the Internet. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied without your authorization and is available on our website or in a Firecraft Studios’ game in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, you may provide notice of your claim to our Designated Agent listed below. For your notice to be effective, it must include the following information:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
(3) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located within our website or game(s);
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which you may be contacted;
(5) A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our Designated Agent is:
Firecraft Studios, Inc.
1100 Page Mill Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
If you believe material that you have posted to our website or games has been improperly taken down, you may file a written counter-notice with our DMCA Agent. Please include the following details:
(1) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which it appeared before it was removed or disabled;
(2) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
(3) Your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address;
(4) A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside the US, for any judicial district in which Firecraft Studios may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted a notice in compliance with Section (c)(1)(C) of the DMCA, as described above; and
(5) Your physical or electronic signature.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing, or that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake, may be subject to liability. Please also be advised that we enforce a policy of terminating the accounts of repeat infringers (i.e., users who have made two or more postings for which we receive a notice of infringement).
OUR DMCA AGENT SHOULD BE CONTACTED ONLY FOR THE PURPOSES SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION. NON-DMCA INQUIRIES DIRECTED TO OUR DMCA AGENT WILL NOT BE ANSWERED.